Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8, Not too much to say

Like the title states, not too much to say, but considering that I have made a commitment to blog every night until the 25th, I must. So many thing happen in a day. Seriously, my day begins at 5:30 in the morning and goes until, well, it is now 10:46p.m. I am exhausted, seriously tired. What am I waiting for, why am I not in bed? Well, I am not in bed, because I am not done with all that I set out to do today.
Some of the day's achievements are simply this. I had successes. Successes with my kids at school, seriously, I believe I had almost 100% engagement of all of my kids all day! I heard only one student using profanity in the hall. (one kid too many) I recorded a video along with my co-teacher in the hopes of getting kids on board with the importance of "follow through" and following the 12 step design process. I made dinner, special no bake cookies, rerecorded a Christmas song for my school. Enrolled in another Master's program, practiced singing with Steve, and well, everything that came along. Oh, did I go to the bathroom at all?
Seriously, I am tired. So with that said, I am off to bed.
In truth, I have a lot to say, I just did, but the lesson learned today is this: never underestimate your power and ability. Never assume anything, and give the greatest gift that you can at Christmas, believe, then claim it, and proclaim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment