Monday, April 21, 2014

Now That's a Perfect Pizza Pie via Roma in Michigan City!

Steve and I just gotta give a mega shout out to Roma's pizzaria in Michigan City Indiana. Tonight we had one of the best pies we have had in a long, long time. The crust was perfect, sauce perfect, cheese perfect and it had the perfect amount of onions to make Steve very happy! As for me, I love, absolutely love that we asked for extra thin crust and got exactly what we wanted. The edge was rolled and crispy and the rest was soft and flexible, but, fully cooked. I kinda felt like I was at a corner pizza place in Manhattan and just grabbing a soft, juicy, delectable slice before the theater!

Kuddos to tonight's chef, because you absolutely nailed it!

Roma's Pizza is located on 2400 Franklin St., Michigan City, IN 46360, (219)872-9123

No comments:

Post a Comment