Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sweet Baby Blue! Happy Birthday Nolan Robert!

We celebrate my Sweet Baby Blue this month! Nolan Robert was born this week 3 years ago. This sweet baby boy is precious, loving, hilarious, and loves his big sister Bella very much. Such joy fills all of our hearts with just the mention of this sweet little boy's name. MeMe loves you very much. Even before you were born I knew you. This poem was written when I discovered that my baby girl was going to add to her little family another precious gift from God. Sweet baby blue You came in time for summer June Riding on a wing and a prayer Sweet baby blue You touched my heart with love’s sweet tune Swinging on a front porch swing Sweet summer sun You’ve made life so much fun Sweet summer’s son Life has just begun Sweet baby blue Big Sister singin’ a hello tune She’s gonna take you you’ll be her tag along Sweet baby blue, You’re sweet summer’s son Sweet baby blue, Sweet baby blue, Sweet baby blue. I love you. (painted for Elyssa Ann LaLuna-Galloway by MeMe)

No comments:

Post a Comment