Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14th...just another day...

It is/soon to be a was just another day. Waking up this morning, was not a pleasant experience. I was in a fog. I didn't want to get up. Mornings are hard enough for me, normally. I like to take my time, slowly wake up. I resent being rushed in the morning. I despise it. The perfect job for me would be one where I do not have to arrive until at least 9a.m. So what do I do? I get a job as a teacher, and my day begins at 7:15a.m. That all means that I have to awaken by 5:45 just so that I can get my keester out of the door in time to arrive by 7:15. The problem is that I do not get my nice slow pace. In order to do that I would have to be up by 4am! That is never going to happen. My bio-rhythms just will not allow for that. Seriously, I have been this way from the time I was a little girl. Me and mornings are just not friends. The perfect schedule is one where I wake up, when I wake up. No alarm clock, the natural way. If I was allowed to do that, I would wake up naturally at about 6:30. So, you see that would allow for a nice slow pace in the morning, with still enough time to get ready for work, and arrive on time.
But, today was just another day, and I woke up at 5:30, slowly stretched, made my coffee, showered, dressed, and ended up racing for school. The dress I chose, well, it was a little shorter then I remembered, so instead of a carefully layed out plan, I had to do a quick change, which made me rush all the more. Sometimes best layed plans are best layed aside. So, for Me it was just another day. Has anyone seen Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment