Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11th...short and sweet...

Yep, that is what tonight's post is, short and sweet. Considering that I do not know if anyone is really reading this, I can kind of trust that it is like my daily diary. I promised myself that I would write everyday until the 25th of December. I am not sure how well I will be able to do this as I am going to be moving about the countryside, and I am not certain if I will have internet access. Either way, it is my mission to just that, get back into writing for the pleasure of writing.
Today was relatively uneventful, well, that is unless you take into consideration the multitudes of things that I did, and successfully accomplished.
The highlight of today? My fortune found tucked away in a cookie obtained at my new favorite restaurant in the Michigan City area. The Pearl, a quaint little chinese establishment. Oh, the quote, " you will be showered with good luck before your next birthday. Hmmmm, yep, short and sweet...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment