Wednesday, April 7, 2021

We Are "Zorn Again" and It Is Spring In the City! by the Chef - SRC

You know, there can be many reasons to be in the hunt for exceptional food, libation, and entertainment venue.

My wife and I, for example, spent the day eyebrow deep in the painting aspect of rehab-ing a property, and we're over 60, so after a day of honest physical labor, we were primed for some high-quality nutrition and pain relief front and center. And since we happen to be a big fan of a particular local brewery's liquid blessings, I went to bat for Zorn - which wife was on board with so quickly I knew we were en route to something special.

What did we have?

Well, what *didn't* we have?

Our server was upon us what seemed like just a smidge under half a moment before I was enjoying a shot of tequila and my first "Captain Campion" (brown ale), my wife some tequila and whatever (I think I heard the word 'Champagne' at some point..).. not long thereafter a phenomenal "Zeus Burger" (half price on Wednesdays!), gourmet fries, and the best jalapeno poppers anywhere.

Yes, a few more liquid treats followed. (You did read the part about our being 60+, right?)
Between that, our fantastic server, a four-piece live band doing some real jazz, and the unparalleled ambiance of the great Zorn outdoors, I can hardly remember the bodily aches I *might* have whimpered once or twice about.

Fun crowd, too.

Do make haste!







No comments:

Post a Comment