Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We Should No Longer Hold Onto the Notion that We Should Raise Our Own Children?

This is the most absurd, insulting reality that the regime is shoving down our throats. "Your kids are not your kids, they belong to the community! We must undo the notion that your kids are your responsibility" Seriously, this is what the promo says. It is total brainwashing BS! Is this what you really want? You really want to turn your kids over to the government? "we have never put enough money into education?" Seriously? We have put more money into education in the past 12 years under NCLB, then we did between the years of 1965 to 2000! The Federal government wants to raise your children. WAKE  UP! Watch and listen http://www.mrctv.org/videos/shorter-melissa-harris-perry-all-your-kids-are-belong-us

The sad reality is that Hillary Clinton first began to plant the idea when she proclaimed that "it takes a village" Everyone grabbed a hold of that claiming that it was some amazing lovely comment. No, it does not take a village, or a school system, or a community and definitely not Washington to raise our children. I raised mine all by myself. Yes, I did. My sisters have, my brothers have. I was raised by my parents, with minimal influence by the rest of the "village!"

No comments:

Post a Comment