Friday, April 19, 2013

Lean in and PUSH!

Today is the day, we do need to lean in and put our shoulders to the moment. There is a story of a man who wants to do the Lord's work. He goes to the Lord and asks, "what do you want me to do." The Lord said, "there is a large boulder over there, see it? I want you to go to it, and push, lean your body into it, and push." The man asked, "how many times?" The Lord responded, "Everyday!" So the man did, everyday. Finally after many years, the man sat down and began to cry. He called upon the Lord and said, "I am so confused, I have pushed and leaned, I have done everything and the boulder will not move!" the Lord said, "look at you, you are strong, powerful, and ready to move mountains! Now go, and move men as I have moved you!" HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment